The Internal Revenue Service offers various options to pay your balance due.
Check out this video from the IRS regarding some of the payment options
IRS and Massachusetts Payment Options:
When paying IRS or state tax authorities payments please know that you can make payments as follows:
How to pay the IRS:
Taxpayers who owe taxes can choose among the following payment options:
- IRS Direct Pay allows payment directly from a checking or savings account. This service is free.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, or EFTPS. Pay by phone or online. This service is free.
- Debit or credit card payment. This service is free, but the processing company may charge a fee. Fees vary by company.
- Check or money order made payable to the United States Treasury (or U.S. Treasury) either in person or through the mail.
- Cash payments at some IRS offices or at a participating PayNearMe location. Some restrictions apply. Taxpayers should not send cash through the mail.
How to pay Massachusetts State Income Taxes:
How to pay California State Income Taxes:
How to pay District of Columbia Income Taxes:
How to pay Georgia State Income Taxes:
How to pay New York State Income Taxes:
How to pay Ohio State Income Taxes: