Shanikwa D. Davis, CPA EA MST MSA
Serving as a Senior Consultant for clients whose collective gross revenue is over 18 million dollars each year.
Over 17 years of accounting, finance, taxation experience and educational background – working with individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses since 2006.
A licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Enrolled Agent (EA) authorized to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Shanikwa provides tax planning, tax advisory and representation for tax examination and collections.
Internal Revenue Service Tax Practitioner Speaker Panel Andover, Massachusetts – 2019
- Bachelors of Science in Finance and Accounting, Northeastern University, Boston MA
- Masters in Accountancy, Northeastern University, Boston MA
- Masters in Taxation, Northeastern University, Boston MA
I am originally from the City of Boston, so I have a passion for reaching back. Over the last year, there are a number of speaking engagements I have done in and around the community. My latest ‘project’ (in 2019) is an affordable community based financial literacy workshop that is designed to give, those in the community, access to information they could not otherwise afford.Authority Magazine Leadership Lessons from Authorities in Business (2019, September 26)
Shanikwa Davis is the founder and manager of S. Davis Tax Consultants Inc., a boutique tax consulting firm, with a focus on wealth advisory, compliance and risk consulting; her clients include doctors, attorneys, Fortune 500 executives and business founders. Shanikwa is sought after by clients involved with sophisticated tax transactions.
In 2018, Shanikwa led the ‘Individual Income Tax Workshop’ as part of the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services’ Education and Workforce Development Initiative, a workshop aimed at teaching participants about the importance of filing tax returns, as well as the value of tax credits and other filing benefits.
She has spoken multiple times for teams at the IRS on the topic of how taxpayers could work most effectively with Revenue Officers during audits and collection activities. She has also been a featured speaker at the Black Women Talk Tech’s (BWTT) annual virtual conference, providing black women start-up founders with tools to assess progress and optimize their company’s financial health.
Shanikwa’s community service also includes creating a community-based workshop, “Budget Basics for Professionals and Entrepreneurs” to provide financial guidance for local professionals in the Greater Boston area.
- Internal Revenue Service Tax Practitioner Speaker Panel – Andover, Massachusetts , 2019
- Active member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Woman in Accounting Committee
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Board Member of the Educational Foundation and Scholarship Selection Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ member
- Norfolk & Plymouth Estate and Business Planning Council
- Black Economic Council of Massachusetts, Inc.