Shanikwa D. Davis, CPA EA MST MSA
Over 17 years of accounting, finance, taxation experience and educational background – working with individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses since 2006.
A licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Enrolled Agent (EA) authorized to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
Shanikwa provides tax planning, tax advisory and representation for tax examination and collections.
Internal Revenue Service Tax Practitioner Speaker Panel Andover, Massachusetts – 2019
- Bachelors of Science in Finance and Accounting, Northeastern University, Boston MA
- Masters in Accountancy, Northeastern University, Boston MA
- Masters in Taxation, Northeastern University, Boston MA
I am originally from the City of Boston, so I have a passion for reaching back. Over the last year, there are a number of speaking engagements I have done in and around the community. My latest ‘project’ (in 2019) is an affordable community based financial literacy workshop that is designed to give, those in the community, access to information they could not otherwise afford.Authority Magazine Leadership Lessons from Authorities in Business (2019, September 26)
Owner of @sdavistax, a private tax consulting firm and an online tax instructor for Northeastern University Graduate School of Business; Partners and Partnership Taxation and Corporations & Shareholders.
Areas of focus include individuals, whether resident, nonresident or multi-state income tax filings; experience in tax compliance as it relates to Corporations, Flow-through Entities’, Estates, Trusts and gift tax reporting.
Working with attorneys and investment advisors, Shanikwa oversees the preparation of tax returns, administrative filings, advises and represents corporate entities and individuals before respective tax authorities.
Clients appreciate the unique perspective that she brings.
- Internal Revenue Service Tax Practitioner Speaker Panel – Andover, Massachusetts , 2019
- Active member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Woman in Accounting Committee
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Board Member of the Educational Foundation and Scholarship Selection Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ member
- Norfolk & Plymouth Estate and Business Planning Council